Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Media& Entertainment -question 1 winner

I think the winner of the trend reshaping this industry is the player which can empower the user the ability to do the experiments. Because the service provider or the content provider may not really know what the users want. Even the users don't really know what they want usually. Since the value of innovation comes from the experiment, the winner is the one providing the most efficient platform for everyone to do their experiments. (i.e. don't tell me what I should watch or listen, but give me the way help me to find out what's really my favorite) Some of the experiments might fail, but as long as some succeed, the payoff will be worthy.
Then we need to look at the current players to see which one can provide the reliable and cost efficient environment for the people to do the experiments. That's what I can have within ten minutes....

No comments: